Sunday, February 1, 2009

30 Days Down

The first four weeks of the program went solid. I wasn't trying to lose weight, but I ended up losing 10 pounds. The first phase of the diet is called "Fat Shredder". I didn't lose weight from a lack of eating food. If anything I ate more than the plan outlined. Per Aaron's suggestion I even threw in another protein shake. I basically just ate healthy following the plan outlined and worked out religiously. eating healthy + working out = losing weight. These guys are geniuses.

My flexibility has improved, but in terms of lifting I've been in this kind of shape a few times. I'm ready to take this to the next level. The next 60 days should be exciting. We'll see how much the program switches it up and if these new exercises really confuse my muscles. haha.

I refueled this week getting my vitamins, protein, and food all in place. I'm ready to go the distance as we enter round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment