Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Final Post

It's officially over. Actually I quit about 2 weeks ago. This program is freakin tough. It takes dedication. I will be impressed with anyone who can finish this all the way through.

My personal opinion is that this program works best for people who are looking to shed a few pounds. You will definitely get ripped. This program is not for people looking to build mass. It's perfect for the person who's looking to get rid of that beer gut. Overall, I think my core improved the most. A lot of the exercises that I did when I used to go to the gym focused on specific body parts such as chest and bis. This program hits up everything. You'll be sore everywhere and at least walk away with a 4 pack.

I'm definitely going to stick with this program for the summer, but I'm going to make up my own schedule for the videos. I'll probably mix it up with some heavy lifting in the gym too.

I'm still eating like crazy. That was the best thing about this program. You can pretty much eat as much as you want considering how many calories you burn. Every video minus yoga is a cardio workout too.

1 comment:

  1. Phil - Thanks buddy for getting me introduced to this amazing program. All am worried is to tone up my core. Starting dedicated from Monday. Tried this week to get used to the food (tough to get away from the spicy curry regime) and boy am so hungry !!!!

    ReplyDelete